An Account Executive excels at managing projects and developing strong relationships with clients who sell into big box retail. You will oversee the sales and marketing process for clients and grow their sales in retail, both in-store and online. You will be responsible for determining long-term sales strategy and act as the primary contact for clients, merchants, and retailer staff functions.
What will you do?
- Establish and maintain corporate level relationships on behalf of our clients.
- Partner with retail merchants and their staff and leverage those relationships to foster sales and future opportunities.
- Increase revenue through the development of specific account plans, new business, product presentations, development of promotional programs, and pricing management.
- Use your analytical skills to understand sales trends and drivers and dig into the root causes to improve sales.
- Stay abreast of market and competitor trends and translate those into actions.
- Plan and execute product line reviews to gain new business and preserve existing business.
- Communicate programs and projects to Regional Retail Leaders and gain their participation.
- Confer with clients to build programs that can win at retail.
- Assist clients by providing features, pricing, merchandising, packaging, and promotions that can win business at retail and drive sales through the store level.
- Work with clients and retailers to execute and implement marketing plans, advertising/promotional and online materials including, but not limited to, print ads, videos, email campaigns, web offers, catalogs, and proper placement of these materials.
- Assist Client Account Manager with support functions during times of critical need.
How will you succeed?
What experience should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of proven experience in hard lines space, managing accounts or growing sales.
- Prior experience in retail operations, retail distribution, shopper insights, merchandising, packaging, marketing, or pricing.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Familiarity with the following Lowe’s systems: Syndigo, Vendor DART