Total Retial Group can help.
Getting into retail is one thing, effectively managing your retail business takes focus, tools, resources, and attention to detail. Total Retail engages with our clients across many levels in the management of their retail business. We leverage our team of retail experts, analysts, and account managers to help our clients succeed in the retail channel.
- Regular client calls - Through a regular cadence of meetings and conference calls, the Total Retail account manager reviews sales, inventory data, active tests, and program rollouts, account status, promotional planning, compliance issues, buyer meetings, etc. with our clients.
- Point of Sale Analytics - Utilizing our own POS reporting tool called RetailSense, Total Retail Group works with our clients to review retailer POS data on a regular basis, identify store and SKU-level problems and opportunities, and conduct deep-dive analytics into promotions, events, tests, and more.
- Promotional Planning - Seasonal and off-cycle case study
- Inventory Planning - Total Retail conducts regular inventory planning analysis (Forecasting) with our clients and hosts regular calls with retailer inventory replenishment teams with the goal of always shipping on time and being in stock in retail.
- Digital Content Management - Content and reviews
- Merchant interaction cadences
- Retailer Field team engagement
- Multichannel is part of the process
Hear it for Yourself
“The market research from Premium was absolutely essential to our successful launch at retail. Not only did it help us refine our approach to the market including pricing and packaging, the data was critical in convincing the merchant to move forward.”